20220625

Молчанье мудростью полно (Silence is full of wisdom)

 Молчанье мудростью полно

И мы молчим, чтоб мудрыми прослыть

- Зайдём и молча так уйдём

- Мол, посмотрели сей ресурс

- Мол, знаем, что по чём.


***


Как призраки ко мне летят

- Посмотрят молча и улетят

- Молчите Вы и я молчу

- Молчанье, вроде, всем к лицу.


По следу призраков лечу

- И на страницы захожу

- Молчите Вы и я молчу

- И молча ухожу.


***


Одни, как будто, знамениты

- Награды яркие блестят,

Мундир истлевший прикрывая

И пустоту скрывая.


Другие серыми мышами

Снуют то тут, то там

- Себя ничем не выдавая

- Молчат, молчат, молчат.


***

- А-х-х-х, Интернет

- Ты кладбище людское

- Здесь призраки

- Да роботы кругом.


Давно, уж, нет живого

Здесь общенья

- Не видно глаз

- Души движенья.


И расстоянье не причём

- Забыли все, что скайп живёт

- Упорно все хотят

Мудрее быть

- Себя, лишь, одного любить.


***


Молчите Вы и я молчу

- Что толку с призраками спорить

- Они мираж в пустыне виртуальной

- А я песчинкой быть здесь не хочу

- Молчите Вы - на молчунов плюю

И говорю о чём Душа желает

- Не страшно мне здесь 

Мудрецом не слыть

- И не боюсь цензуры

- Важнее для меня Живым

И Человеком быть,

И с Богом, с Совестью

И Честию дружить.


- Живой в Пустыне я бреду

- Живой - Её переживу.


(экспромт)    


© Copyright: Геннадий Пантилеев, 2020

Свидетельство о публикации №120082906419


Источник <https://stihi.ru/2020/08/29/6419> 


Silence is full of wisdom

And we are silent in order to be considered wise

- Let's go in and leave in silence like this

- They say, they looked at this resource

- They say, we know what's what.


***


How ghosts fly to me

- They will look in silence and fly away

- You are silent and I am silent

- Silence seems to suit everyone.


I'm flying on the trail of ghosts

- And I go to the pages

- You are silent and I am silent

- And I leave in silence.


***


Some, as if, are famous

- Awards are bright and shiny,

A decayed uniform covering

And hiding the emptiness.


Others are gray mice

Scurrying here and there

- Without giving yourself away in any way

- Silent, silent, silent.


***

- A-h-h-h, the Internet

- You are a human cemetery

- There are ghosts here

- Yes, there are robots all around.


It's been a long time since there's been a living one

Communication here

- Can't see the eyes

- Souls of movement.


And the distance has nothing to do with

it - They forgot everything that Skype lives

- Everyone stubbornly wants to

It is wiser to be

- To love Yourself, only one.


***


You are silent and I am silent

- What's the use of arguing with ghosts

- They are a mirage in the virtual desert

- And I don't want to be a grain of sand here

- You keep quiet - I spit on the silent ones

And I say what the Soul wants

- I'm not scared here 

Not to be known as a wise man

- And I'm not afraid of censorship

- It's more important for me to be alive

And to be a Man,

And with God, with Conscience

And the honor of being friends.


- Alive in the Desert I'm raving

"Alive, I'll outlive Her.


(impromptu)    


© Copyright: Gennady Pantileev, 2020

Certificate of Publication No.120082906419


Source <https://stihi.ru/2020/08/29/6419 >

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий